If you’re in desperate need of some motivation, we’re going to fix that problem, right here, right now. Here are some suggestions that’ll help you feel motivated in no time:
- Create a new playlist. The right music can make all the difference when you're trying to be productive. With that in mind, we've compiled the ultimate pump-up playlist to keep you sharp and focused while you're at work.
- Break your goals down into smaller, more task-oriented goals into — and set target deadline for those tasks.
- Surround yourself with positive thinkers who emanate positive energy.
- Remove email notifications from your phone and turn off, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and whatever other social procrastination network you’re part of.
- Visualize the end result and what it will feel like when you've achieved your end goal.
- Take consistent action every single day. This means that even if you're totally not in the mood, do one small proactive thing that will move you towards your end goal.